FLIGHT WILL BE ON QATAR AIRWAYS / EMIRATES / SAUDI / ETIHAD
DAY 01: KLIA DEPARTURE
- Assemble at KLIA international airport , three hours before departure for you flight to Milan.
DAY 02: MILAN ARRIVAL-VENICE (Dinner) 2 HOURS 55 MINUTES - 269.8KM
- Arrival to Milano. City tour in Milano. During the city tour, the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, Sforza Castle, luxury stores of glamorous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele will be seen.
- Departure for Venice. Later transfer to hotel, dinner and accommodation
DAY 03: VENICE - VIENNA (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 6 HOURS 6 MINUTES - 610.1KM
- Breakfast at hotel. Trip to Venice. City tour in Venice. During city tour: Piazza San Marco or simply wander with its maze of alleys, charming squares and superb art galleries will be visited.
- VENICE - GONDOLA RIDE (Max 3 Person) 50 EURO (per person)
- Proceed to Vienna. Lunch.
- Later transfer to hotel, dinner and accommodation.
DAY 04: VIENNA - ZAGREB (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 4 HOURS 15 MINUTES - 375.8KM
- Breakfast at hotel and continue our trip, City Tour of Vienna, Austria. City tour including the Opera House, Ringstrasse, Hofburg Imperial Palace, City Hall, Parliament, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Stadpark will be visited.
- Proceed to Zagreb.
- Transfer to hotel, dinner and accommodation
DAY 05: ZAGREB - PLITVICE - BIHAC (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 1 HOUR 50 MINUTES - 130.0KM / 28 MINUTES - 20.1KM
- Breakfast at hotel. City tour: Zagreb city tour – Dolac Bazaar, St Mark Church, Lotrscak Tower,Ban Jelacic Square. Proceed to Plitvice Lakes ( Optional Entrance 50 EURO ) .
- Proceed to Bihac
- Transfer to hotel, dinner and accommodation.
DAY 06: BIHAC - SARAJEVO (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 4 HOURS 48 MINUTES - 306.5KM
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Proceed to Sarajevo and city tour of Sarajevo covers - Gazi Husrev Begova Mosque, Catholic Cathedral, Sebal, Husrev Beg Bazaar, Fire of Freedom, Tower Clock, Medresa, Bascarsija Mosque, Latin Bridge, Fatih Mosque will be visited. Free time for shopping.
- Dinner and accommodation. Overnight in Sarajevo.
DAY 07: SARAJEVO - MOSTAR - KOTOR - BUDVA (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 2 HOURS 6 MINUTES - 129.3KM / 3 HOURS 37 MINUTES 209.6 KM
- Breakfast at hotel. City tour of Sarajevo. Arrival to Mostar and city tour covers - Old Town, Koski Mehmet Pasa Mosque, Karagozbey Mosque, Mostar Bridge, Ottoman Hamams, Homes and War Museum.
- Trip Kotor. Arrival in Kotor and start with city tour - Shame Wall,Ortodoks Square,Major Building, Tourism School, Weapon Square.
- After visit transfer to Budva. Arrive at Budva
- Dinner and accommodation. Overnight in Budva
DAY 08: BUDVA - TIRANA - OHRID (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 28 MINUTES - 23.0KM / 3 HOURS 47 MINUTES - 201.KM / 2 HOURS 32 MINUTES - 134.8KM
- Breakfast at Hotel. Budva tour (Montenegro) Discover "the palace to be seen", Budva Old Town. A very old historical town where you can gaze the Adriatic Sea. Continue journey to the charming St. Stephan Island, a unique place not only at Montenegro or Budva Riviera but in the whole Mediterranean.
- Transfer to Tirana. Panoramic City Tour in Tirana.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Proceed to Ohrid.
- Dinner at hotel and overnight in Ohrid
DAY 09: OHRID - SKOPJE (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 2 HOURS 36 MINUTES - 171.6KM / 3 HOURS 24 MINUTES - 242.9KM
- Breakfast and proceed to city tour in Ohrid : St Sofia Church, Imaret, Haleveti Hayati Tekke, Plane tree square.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Proceed to Skopje. City tour in Skopje covers - Square of Macedonia, Stone Bridge, Statue of Alexander, Castle of Skopje, Mustafa Pasha Mosque, Murat Pasha Mosque, Yahya Pasha Mosque will be visited.
- Dinner and Overnight in Skopje
DAY 10: SKOPJE - SOFIA (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 6 HOURS 8 MINUTES - 549.5KM
- Breakfast in hotel. Proceed to Sofia. Arrive at Sofia, proceed with city tour in Sofia. City tour : Alexander Nevski Catedral, Holy Synod, National Theatre,Banya Bashi Mosque will be visited.
- Dinner at local restaurant, transfer to hotel and overnight in Sofia.
DAY 11: SOFIA - ISTANBUL (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Breakfast in Hotel.Proceed to Istanbul and stop in Edirne.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Arrival to Istanbul. City tour in Istanbul : Will visit the Roman Hippodrome where horse chariotaces and event were held. Sightseeing of the Blue Mosque-Sultan Ahmet (Entrance fee: Optional) , St Sophia(Aya Sofya) (Entrance fee : Optional). Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi).
- Dinner at local restaurant, transfer to hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 12: ISTANBUL DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
- After breakfast, free time until flight time and later transfer to airport. End tour
DAY 13 : ARRIVAL KUALA LUMUR
- Arrival with sweet memories.
Kindly Note That :
1) Based on EU Law the bus driver is only allowed to drive max 12 Hours and each city in EU we will arrange City Tourist Guide.
2) Regarding The itinerary we have to cover 9 Countries as that time will be limited for shooping and we have to passed those countries , Due to that the itinerary may be differ followed to the group punctual time.
3) In some countries we will take late lunch as arrival from another country to another country distance is longer but there will be lunch provided as mentioned.
4) Prayers Time Subuh is done in the hotel and Zuhur & Asar ( Jama'a) in the restoran or any place we get for prayers , Maghrib & Isyak ( Jama'a) in the hotel.
It is worth it to travel once and finish those countries instead of going many times to travel. Tiring but it is worth it save thousands.