|KUL - IKA
|IKA - MXP
|IST - IKA
|IKA - KUL
||10:20 AM (+1)
DAY 01: KLIA DEPARTURE
- Assemble at KLIA international airport , three hours before departure for you flight to Milan.
DAY 02: MILAN ARRIVAL-VENICE (Dinner) 2 HOURS 55 MINUTES - 269.8KM
- Arrival to Milano. City tour in Milano. During the city tour, the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, Sforza Castle, luxury stores of glamorous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele will be seen.
- Departure for Venice. Later transfer to hotel, dinner and accommodation
DAY 03: VENICE - VIENNA (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 6 HOURS 6 MINUTES - 610.1KM
DAY 04: VIENNA - ZAGREB (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 4 HOURS 15 MINUTES - 375.8KM
- Breakfast at hotel and continue our trip, City Tour of Vienna, Austria. City tour including the Opera House, Ringstrasse, Hofburg Imperial Palace, City Hall, Parliament, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Stadpark will be visited.
- Proceed to Zagreb.
- Transfer to hotel, dinner and accommodation
DAY 05: ZAGREB - PLITVICE - BIHAC (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 1 HOUR 50 MINUTES - 130.0KM / 28 MINUTES - 20.1KM
- Breakfast at hotel. City tour: Zagreb city tour – Dolac Bazaar, St Mark Church, Lotrscak Tower, Mirogoj Park Cemetry, Ban Jelacic Square and Geo-History Musuem. Stop at Plitvice Lakes ( Optional Entrance 50 USD ) .
- Proceed to Bihac
- Transfer to hotel, dinner and accommodation.
DAY 06: BIHAC - SARAJEVO (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 4 HOURS 48 MINUTES - 306.5KM
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Proceed to Sarajevo and city tour of Sarajevo covers - Gazi Husrev Begova Mosque, Catholic Cathedral, Sebal, Husrev Beg Bazaar, Fire of Freedom, Tower Clock, Medresa, Bascarsija Mosque, Latin Bridge, Fatih Mosque will be visited.
- Lunch in Old Town and free time for shopping.
- Dinner and accommodation. Overnight in Budva.
DAY 07: SARAJEVO - MOSTAR - BUDVA (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 2 HOURS 6 MINUTES - 129.3KM / 3 HOURS 37 MINUTES 209.6 KM
- Breakfast at hotel. City tour of Sarajevo. Arrival to Mostar and city tour covers - Old Town, Koski Mehmet Pasa Mosque, Karagozbey Mosque, Mostar Bridge, Ottoman Hamams, Homes and War Museum.
- Arrival in Budva
- Dinner and accommodation. Overnight in Budva
DAY 08: BUDVA - KOTOR - TIRANA - OHRID (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 28 MINUTES - 23.0KM / 3 HOURS 47 MINUTES - 201.KM / 2 HOURS 32 MINUTES - 134.8KM
- Breakfast at Hotel. Trip to Kotor. Arrival in Kotor and start with city tour - Shame Wall, Ortodoks Square, Major Building, Tourism School, Weapon Square will be visited.
- Pass by to Tirana
- Lunch at Tirana and continue to Ohrid
- Arrival in Ohrid and city tour.
- Dinner at hotel and overnight in Ohrid
DAY 09: OHRID - SKOPJE - SOFIA (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 2 HOURS 36 MINUTES - 171.6KM / 3 HOURS 24 MINUTES - 242.9KM
- Breakfast and continue to Skopje. City tour in Skopje covers - Square of Macedonia, Stone Bridge, Statue of Alexander, Castle of Skopje, Mustafa Pasha Mosque, Murat Pasha Mosque, Yahya Pasha Mosque will be visited.
- Arrive in Sofia then proceed with city tour in Sofia covers - Alexander Nevski Catedral, Holy Synod, National Theatre, Banya Bashi Mosque will be visited.
- Later transfer at Hotel, dinner and overnight in Sofia.
DAY 10: SOFIA - ISTANBUL (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 6 HOURS 8 MINUTES - 549.5KM
- Breakfast and departure from Sofia to Istanbul and stop in Edirne.
- Arrival to Istanvul. Will visit the Roman Hippodrome where horse chariot aces and events were held.
- Then visit the Blue Mosque - Sultan Ahmet and even surpass St Sophia (Aya Sofya)
- Continue to visit Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi) *Entrance Fee Not Included*
- Dinner at local restaurant, transfer to hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 11: ISTANBUL - SHOPPING (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Breakfast in Hotel.
- Free activity in Istanbul for shopping at Grand Bazaar and other local bazaar.
- Lunch and dinner at local restaurant and overnight in Istanbul
DAY 12: ISTANBUL DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
- After breakfast, free time until flight time and later transfer to airport. End tour
DAY 13 : ARRIVAL KUALA LUMUR
- Arrival with sweet memories.
Kindly Note That :
1) Based on EU Law the bus driver is only allowed to drive max 12 Hours and each city in EU we will arrange City Tourist Guide.
2) Regarding The itinerary we have to cover 9 Countries as that time will be limited for shooping and we have to passed those countries , Due to that the itinerary may be differ followed to the group punctual time.
3) In some countries we will take late lunch as arrival from another country to another country distance is longer but there will be lunch provided as mentioned.
4) Prayers Time Subuh is done in the hotel and Zuhur & Asar ( Jama'a) in the restoran or any place we get for prayers , Maghrib & Isyak ( Jama'a) in the hotel.
It is worth it to travel once and finish those countries instead of going many times to travel. Tiring but it is worth it save thousands.